SLOGAN TEE TUTORIAL







❤ slogan Tees, they sure to make a statement without you having to say a word & are a great way to carry your point of view into the world...They give an edge to any outfit be it glam or denim, I like to wear mine with a perfectly tailored pencil skirt.  Here is how to make your own from a preloved Tshirt or top:

SKIM YOUR TEXTILE BIN


I used a Tshirt I hardly wear.  I don't like the print any more and it has stains on neck and front body but I love the nice thin jersey it's made from.  So I just turned it inside out & removed all labels.  For the letters I used black jersey courtesy of an old boyfriend Tee. You can pick any sort of black fabric, it can be denim, cotton or jersey.  Choose a light coloured piece of fabric for the backing that the letters will be attached to, I chose a left-over piece of cream crepe de chine on my slogan Tshirt.

STEP BY STEP


Check here for step by step tutorial. The font I used for my letters is varsity regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment